Dr. Brice ThurinPost-Doctoral Researcher
Dr. Joan NunezPost-Doctoral Researcher (w/ Dr. Adam Dubis)
[Medical image analysis]
Ph.D. Students and Research Assistants
Benjamin DavidsonM.Res./M.Phil./Ph.D. Student
[Multi-scale multi-modal medical image analysis]
Filip PaszkiewiczM.Res./M.Phil./Ph.D. Student
Computer vision and control
[Intraoperative-OCT-based robot guidance]
Anestis Mamplekos-AlexiouM.Res./M.Phil./Ph.D. Student
[Stem-cell implantation robot design]
Primary supervisor: Prof. Lyndon da Cruz
Sotiris NousiasM.Phil./Ph.D. Student
M.Res., M.Sc. and B.Sc. Students
- William Wood, M.Res. Integrated Photonics and Electronic Systems, Single-Shot 3D Light-Field Endoscopy.
- Maxwell Flitton, M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering, Event Cameras for Medical Imaging Applications.
- Nathalius Hans, M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Microsurgery Robot for Stem Cell Implantation.
- Prashant Kumar, M.Sc. Scientific Computing, Rapid Flexible Robot Design Software.
- Prof. Lyndon da Cruz, Moorfields Eye Hospital: Image-Guided Robotic Stem Cell Delivery
- Dr. Adam Dubis, Biomedical Research Centre at Moorfields Eye Hospital and UCL Institute of Ophthalmology: Adaptive Optics and Retinal Image Processing.
- Prof. Sobha Sivaprasad, Moorfields Eye Hospital: Retinal Image Processing.
- Prof. Michel Michaelides, Moorfields Eye Hospital: Adaptive Optics and Retinal Image Processing.
- Dr. Pearse Keane, Moorfields Eye Hospital: Deep Learning and Light-Field Imaging.
- Prof. Pierre Dupont, Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School: Concentric Tube Robot Kinematics and Machine Learning.
- Prof. Guang-Zhong Yang, Imperial College London: Software Architectures for Safe and Effective Concentric Tube Robot Kinematics.
- ZuQui Duan, M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering.
- Dr. Alessandro Vandini (supervised by Prof. Guang-Zhong Yang).