Our team is co-organising, with Prof. Pierre Dupont from Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Prof. Russ Taylor from Johns Hopkins University, a workshop dedicated to the challenges of bringing a robotic or medical device from research to first-in-man trials.Confirmed participants of the workshop, which will take place on 28th June 2017 at the Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics, are:
- Howie Choset, Carnegie Mellon University, MedRobotics
- Ed Damiano, Boston University, Beta Bionics
- James L Greene, Partner, Seroba Lifesciences Limited (100M Euro Venture Capital fund), previously founder and CEO of 4 medtech device companies
- Peter Kazanzides, Johns Hopkins University, Robodoc
- Gerrit Naus, COO, PRECEYES B.V.
- Bradley Nelson, ETH Zurich, AEON Scientific
More information can be found here: http://hamlyn.doc.ic.ac.uk/hsmr/node/206/